The Story :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: The Story :)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 am

“Eloise come on!” Shouted Lisa
Lauren ran back and yanked Eloise up and pulled her along. They had been running for what seemed like hours, pursued by a dark stranger. The sun, by this time, had started setting.
They no longer knew where they were, but it looked like they were entering a rougher part of town. Eloise tripped and fell again, but as Lisa and Lauren ran back to help their friend the man was upon her. Eloise screamed as he dragged her to her feet. Lauren and Lisa were paralyzed with fear. She struggled in his arms but he held her fast. And considering how weak she really was, it would have been very surprising if she had managed to break free.
Her long blonde hair was plastered to her face and you could see the terror in her eyes, when suddenly her captor did something very unexpected; he sunk his teeth into her neck.
Eloise stood there, shocked, no longer struggling (she had actually passed out). Lauren and Lisa just stood there struggling to digest what it was that they were seeing. Lisa was the first to recover,
“Eww!” Lisa exclaimed. This sudden noise brought Lauren out of her trance,
“Perverted freak!” She screamed, lunging at the man followed closely by Lisa. They jumped on his back, scratching, biting, kicking, anything to make him stop. He let go of Eloise, distracted by this sudden attack. He knocked out Lauren with an elbow to the head. Lisa was already out cold, having been accidentally hit by an over enthusiastic punch from her dear friend Lauren.
They were all completely at the mercy of the man.

Okay... now I've got to find the rest... Neutral

Have you checked for new Announcements today?

You know you want to click it!

Last edited by TippyToes on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://japan-rules.forumotion.net
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Story :)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 am

-Eloise’s P.O.V.-

You woke up on the floor. Stupid hard wooden floors, always giving you a stiff neck. You groaned. Why were you on the floor? You definatly would not have chosen to go to sleep on the floor, let alone a wooden floor! You yawned. You eyes still hadn’t adjusted themselves to the lack of unnatural light in the room. You slowly sat up and looked around the room.
Shit! This was definatly not your bedroom, or living room, or dining room, or study, or rumpus room, or your parents bedroom, or laundry, or bathroom, or… any room in your house! This was definatly not your house! That would explain why there was no carpet on the floor. But where were you? What barbarians! You had been kidnapped by people who didn’t even have carpet on their floors!
You lay back down on the cold uncarpeted floor of the room. Suddenly something gasped in the corner of the room! You did a sort of jump/roll/twirl out of shock, but due to your legs still being half asleep you tripped and hit you head on something with very sharp corners. Stupid sharp cornered objects! It was probably a table! You had always suspected there was something suspicious about square shaped tables, but it had never occurred to you that they might try and kill you one day! If it was not for the fact that you could barely make any noise at all, you would have screamed. Instead you blacked out. Again.
You woke up again. You were still on the floor. You head was hurting a lot. Stupid tables!
You could hear several male voices arguing. It must be the barbarians who don’t like carpet! It was time to take evasive action; play dead. You did the best impersonation you could of a dead person.

Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Story :)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 am

-Lauren’s P.O.V.-

Something moved in the darkness of the room. What was it? Had something really moved or had you started to hallucinate again? It would not be the first time if you were. The something moved again! You could not help but to emit a gasp as it moved, a bit louder than you would have liked.
Suddenly the something did a sort of leap while tripping their head on an object that sounded suspiciously like a square shaped table, before collapsing in a heap on the ground. It had to be Eloise.
She was the clumsiest person you knew (and she seemed to have a thing with square shaped tables; they kept causing her pain mostly because she would walk into them or trip on them or kick them with no shoes on or head butt them or… you get the picture). She was also the sort of person who seemed to obsess about things; if the exams were coming up she would stress till she made herself sick or if she developed a crush on some poor guy she would probably stalk them for months till they were positively terrified of her. She was just that sort of person.
You wondered what sort of thoughts were going through her head at this point in time. Either some drastic escape plan or how we were all doomed to die a horrible death by torture. You strained your eyes in the darkness of the room to try and see if she was okay. She was just lying there abnormally still. She was so clumsy. She had probably managed to knock herself out.
If she was here it probably meant Lisa was too. You couldn’t see anything in the room. The lighting was too poor. Actually there wasn’t any lighting at all!
“Some light would be nice!” you shouted in frustration. Oops! That was probably not the best of ideas.
Suddenly a door opened and unnatural light flooded the room. Well you had been right about one thing; it had been Eloise who had tripped and knocked herself out. A few blobs walked in door, carefully closing it behind them. They were most likely humans, but in this bad light, it was impossible to tell.
You scanned the room for a glimpse of Lisa. Hopefully she was still unconscious, because if she wasn’t then she would probably be freaking out. She was such an innocent person, the type of girl you wanted to protect from all the bad things in the world… Which would probably explain why she had grown up so ignorant about everything…
It sounded like the strange dark blobs were talking among themselves. By the sound of their voices you assumed they were all male. Although, for all you knew they were just women with masculine sounding voices…

Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Story :)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:15 am

-General POV-

“Why the hell did you bring them here?”
“You haven’t even killed one of them!” Said a second voice
“Well, someone was coming-“ Said a third voice defensively
“You could’ve left them there Idiot!” said the first voice
“Yeah, well I didn’t think of that! I panicked!” Explained the third voice
“Well they are still unconscious. Maybe we could take ’em back before they wake up” said the second voice
“Why not just kill them off? It’d be much easier-“ Said the first voice
“But that would be pretty unfair, don’t you think?” Complained the second voice
“HOW COULD YOU?! FIRST YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND MY FRIENDS AND NOW YOUR GOING TO KILL US OFF BECAUSE YOU TOO LAZY TO LET US GO?!” Shouted Lauren.
She then proceeded to shout a range of swear words in the general direction of the blobs.
“She’s awake!” Exclaimed the third voice
“Yes she is!” She said indignantly, “and she has a name!”
“Thanks for waking me up…” Grumbled a voice from somewhere in the room
“Eloise? Is that you?!” Lauren shouted
“My head hurts…”
Lauren mumbled something along the lines of “clumsy idiot” under her breath.

Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Story :)   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am

-Lisa’s POV-
You groaned. You face felt tingly. Your head was also hurting. It felt like someone had just punched you in the face… Stupid Lauren! Somewhere in the darkness of the room you could hear Eloise and Lauren arguing. This happened on a daily basis, but today it was bothering you; you had a terrible headache and this arguing was not making it any better.
“Calling me a clumsy idiot huh?! Huh!” Shouted Eloise threateningly.
“Yeah I am!” Shouted Lauren just as aggressively
“Ever heard of a little thing called sarcasm?!”
“Yes actually!”
“Well what about a little thing called a rhetorical question?!”
“Yep!”
“Well… For a start I’m not clumsy!”
“Liar!”
Mean while the blobs with masculine soundoing voices were standing there in a state of shock.
“Should we break this up?” whispered the third voice
“No! If they get really fired up, they may kill each other. That would save us a lot of trouble and effort. Not to mention entertaining”
“Are you in a particularly sadistic mood or something?”
“I would have thought that was obvious-“
“It was.”
Suddenly you screamed, panic rising inside you,
“I don’t want to die! And I can’t feel my face!” You added as an after thought.
Silence desended across the room.
“Lisa!” Eloise squeaked (a habit she had had for years, especially when she was tickled…) as she leapt to her feet. And then tripped on absolutely nothing, once again, hitting her head on the corner of the table.
“These tables are out to get me!” Eloise roared
Lauren sighed and shook her head, and, ignoring shouts of what was that sigh for, turned her head in the direction of Lisa’s voice,
“Lisa are you badly hurt?”
“Well I can’t move my arm and I can’t feel my face,” You replied, “And I think it’s all your fault… Well the face part… But I think I can’t move my arm because I was lying on it… Maybe…”
“Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” Eloise wailed, “And thanks for all your concern Lauren!” She said with a sudden change in personality
“Oh Eloise! I knew you would be perfectly fine. I mean you injure yourself countless times a day and your still alive aren’t you?”
“That was BEFORE The tables were out to get me!” Eloise wailed, “But now that you mention it…” Said Eloise thoughtfully
“So is this some sort of purgatory?” Lauren replied sarcastically
“What’s purgatory?” You asked
“If it was purgatory then why would these suspiciously masculine blobs threaten to kill us?” Said Lauren in an attempt to debunk this theory, because she could tell that if she didn’t cut Eloise off soon then her thoughts would build up too much momentum and then no one would be able to stop her.
“What’s purgatory?!” You asked again, feeling quite hurt and ignored
“They could be stupid ghosts…” Said Eloise uncertainly “Or! They could be the spirits of dead murderers who don’t yet know they are dead and have a spiritual purpose; to kill more people. Duh!” She finished with much conclusion
“Right!” Said the first voice, “Three things girls; one, we’re not blobs, two, we can hear you, three, we’re not dumb!”
“Stupid!” Eloise shouted
“Stop calling us names!”
“I wasn’t! I was just correcting you… I used the word stupid… not dumb… you said dumb…” Eloise trailed off
“What the hell are you talking about?!”
“Don’t mind her, she can be weird sometimes” Explained Lauren
“Shut up!” Shouted Eloise indignantly, “I’m not weird!”
“Oh yes you are!”
“Oh no I’m not!”
“Oh yes you are!”
“Oh no I’m not!”
“Oh yes you are!”
“Lisa! I’m not weird am I?! AM I?! Lisa! Answer me!”
“Don’t bring me into this!” You said
“Would all of you just shut up?! God! What the hell is wrong with you all!?” Shouted the blobs that it has been now established aren’t really blobs
Unfortunately this was all too much for Lauren, causing her to go into ‘overdrive’, where she, for no apparent reason, would start to insult everything from Eloise to the table that Eloise had hit her head on,
“And you Mr. high and mighty! Mr. TABLE! Your not even square! And you—“
You could not help but to roll your eyes. Laurens motto had always been ‘when in doubt, shout at something’. You looked up at the non-blobs. It looked like they might possibly be whispering among themselves. You could over hear some snatches of their conversation over the noise of Laurens rampage. It sounded like she was about to smash something from what you could tell in the dark.
“ -- I’ll go shut her up. You go turn on the lights before blondie kills herself on something” Whispered the first voice
“Sure” sounded the second voice
The second non-blob started to walk in your direction. It didn’t look like they had seen you. Suddenly he tripped on you!
“What are you doing there?!” He asked, obviously startled
“Oh… well… I… um, I woke up here?” You muttered
“Oh, right! Well I think I will turn on the light before someone seriously hurts themselves” He said much to Lisa’s surprise. He seemed far too nice for a kidnapper. She watched his blob-ish form melt into the darkness of the room.

Personally, I think it could use some improving, but considering how long ago we wrote it, it sounds quite good!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story :)   

Back to top Go down

The Story :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Love Japan :: Fan Art :: Stories :: Eloise, Lauren and Lisa story-
Jump to: