HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anthie-poo
Loser without any posts,
Loser without any posts,

PostSubject: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:19 am

hey hey all....

Well personally i think this mannga should have its own section, like Vampie Kni (honestly ell...its soo much better and the cliff hangers are fantastic!)

And to all that may/may not know what i am talking about; you have some serious reading to do-for me, it is the best manga series that i have ever read to date, and trust me baby i've read quite a few... Embarassed

So el can we get a new section where i can rant freely about this without spoiling the story for tohers???? (lol i just want a new section) but quickly

how frigging addictive is the newest part...and OHH MY THE SUSPENSE...however i read somewhere that appparently the last book ends frustratingly....NOOO pale

from
the ant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:29 am

OMG! You're so right! Why didn't I think of that?! And you should have put this post in the 'suggestions' section of the forum... That way I could feel more important!

Have you checked for new Announcements today?

You know you want to click it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://japan-rules.forumotion.net
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:23 pm

I'm up to book seven but I can't find it anywhere!!!! It's sooooo frustrating cause I wanna know what happens next!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am

I've read up to the second last! Noooooooooooo! And it's sooooooooo good! And he's turning into such a girl! It's so cute!

Back to top Go down
anthie-poo
Loser without any posts,
Loser without any posts,

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:56 am

uhh sorry i forgot about the "suggestions" section-i just became so scandalised when i went into the manga section to find no after school nightmare...

One book left with so much to finish...ahhh the suspense is killing me!

from
the ant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:17 pm

I know!! It's so cruelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! I could cry... and does anyone know who has my La Corda D'Oro books?

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm

nope sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:42 am

Damn them!! And Lauren, I swear you have my Godchild books! You have another look at home!! Check for books 3-6! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:26 am

Lol and anyone who has my ouran high school, dragon ball or kingdom hearts comics or onepiece please tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Thu May 21, 2009 10:36 am

Haha! Guess what?! Ylena's been cornered this time! No matter how vehemently she denied having my Godchild books, I knew she did and I stuck to my argument! And then, only a couple of months ago, she finally found them! Hah! Though half my La Corda books are still missing.

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Thu May 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Lol Yay! Ylena where are my books!!! grrrrr nah just kidding lol. But seriously if everyone can just look around their house if they have time and if they happen to be there ill be really really happy! cause i miss my books. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Well currently all my books are overflowing out of a box in the study, because my parents want me to sell them on eBay. But if anyone is interested in buying some of them (they're all in mint condition, I've made sure of it.) I'm selling them for $5 each. And yes, I do realize that by selling each book for $5 when I paid $15, I am not making that much money, but I doubt I'd sell them for more. And if you know anyone who wants any, please tell them I'm selling them.

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sun May 24, 2009 11:58 am

I want them I want them!!! what books do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm not selling my drawing books. But I've got The whole Godchild and Cain Saga series'. I have a couple of the fruits basket books. A few of the Full Moon books, excluding book 2. First Love up to book 7 out of 10. Some school Rumble. My Ghost Hunt Books (my prescious ones), I have all up to the most recently out. Some La Corda's but not all. Some Host Club's. Some Gentelman's Alliance. I think there are some more, but I can't remember...

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:58 am

cool...i'm thinking of selling some of mine too...they're taking up too much space...plus I need room so I can buy more to fill up the new space they will leave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 am

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have found my La Corda books!! That's right! Jackie had them the whole time! I knew I had lent them to someone! Im very careful with my books. So I knew I hadn't lost them myself!

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 am

lucky you....wish I'd found mine.... oh well doesn't matter cause I'm selling them all anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"   

Back to top Go down

THE NEW SEX ON LEGS: "AFTER SCHOOL NIGHTMARE"
Page 1 of 1