We Love Japan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Love Japan

A forum about lots of things...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heh heh heh

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 am

I got lost in Glenbrook in my dream last night... It was a little scary
I'm not actually sure how I got into Glenbrook... I started off at anthie-poo's house actually...
then I lost $700 of pastel's! And there were these guys... I think they were supposed to have special powers
But they were drunk! cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://japan-rules.forumotion.net
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 am

i had a weird dream but i can't remember it... wow you have some strange dreams...
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 am

Actually one of the guys was rather good looking... But I dunno... Something happened when he was drunk/had superpowers, and I was supposed to be really angry with him. But when I got lost I happened to walk past him and I saw him try to avoid me and I went and asked him for help. Then we were at a huge shopping center and the security guards there had all these really cool mobile phones!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:03 pm

.....right
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 pm

i didn't dream last night....i think...maybe...
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 pm

And last night I had a dream about going on holidays, but then for some reason we were on a ship and this guy asked me to help him with something going on... Then we went underwater to this underwater village... and it became like lazerzone, but I was supposed to pretend to be some servant of the guy, and so when I shot someone who was attacking him he got really cross... and then I was asked to clean some lady's house, but I broke her teapot... and then we went back to above sea-level and one of my favorite bands were there and they shouted me lunch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:02 am

wow....how can you dream so much? and why are they nice dreams? all my dreams are nightmares Sad
Back to top Go down
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 am

It isn't that she dreams alot...she just remembers more of her dreams than most normal people....i had a strange dream.....well actually 3 dreams. In one i had to take a towel and hide with it and tried my best not to let anyone find me...and my brother kept giving me away.....in another Hojo (an evil scientist from Final Fantasy 7) kept chasing mum and trying to give her the geo stigma....and in a third there were these evil wheat trees that were taking all the nutrients from the soil.....and they were chasing me....if i didn't know better i'd swear i was Heh heh heh 101534
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:48 am

Hah! Well I can beat that for creepy-ness! I had a dream that my armpit hair had stared to grow down my left arm and on my hand and everytime I tried to shave it away it would grow back!! And then everyone at school found out!!! It was horrible!! Sad
Back to top Go down
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:24 am

Heh heh heh 45603 well i had a dream where i was being chased by evil kung fu underwear
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:37 am

Well... I've never dreamed about anything like that... But I did dream lats night that something GOOD happened when I went to school... It was because I was reading those wheel of time books... and Egwene has just been made Amrlyn Seat (I don't know how to spell the word!!). BTW, do you ever go on rs any more?
Back to top Go down
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am

nope....why? Heh heh heh 137628
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:56 am

cause I'm online!!
And its a really boring game unless you play with friends (hence why this is the first time in months I have played...)
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:07 am

lots of people die in my dreams...and then the guys who killed them try to kill me. it's really creepy cause they seem so real...i keep thinking things in them that i would think in real life if i was in those circumstances...i want a nice dream!!!
Back to top Go down
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:31 am

aww poor Eiko .......well then before you go to sleep start out thinking a nice little story in your head and hopefully the story will continue into ur dreams
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:51 pm

....i'll try...but my subconciousness has become rather macarb....
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Yeah well, I was thinking about my mum last night, and I had a nightmare... I haven't had a nightmare for years!!

She had gone insane, not badly insane (considering it was my dreams it wasn't that bad...) but she wouldn't let the cats eat anything... and then something was chasing me and I had to run through a building that, halfway through running through it, turned into a hardware store. Then I got to the end and had to find Elise. And all the cats were really thirsty by this time, so I fed them and gave them water. Then I had to get back, but for some reason all the spiders/snakes (i'm not sure which.. my dreams are a little hazy...) turned into lollies... and they had all these huge metal clamps (that I think turned into liquirice or something that looked alot like it, but ti had white stripes... heh... a little like a liquorice candy-cane!) and everything in the store became eadible. And I couldn't get past!! And them Elise and Chelsea tried to help me get out by eating all the stuff... then just as something I can't remember was about to happen, I got woken up!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:39 pm

lol you have some weird dreams!!! i dreamed that there were these creepy black things that came into the house at night and would kill you if you forgot to lock the door. and you first heard them on you roof because they walk on your roof and then go to the door and then go into your room and stand above your bed and kill you. And i never lock the door to my room so i dreamed that i herd it walking on my roof to the door and then i woke up to hear those exact same noises in my dream coming from my roof. i soon figured out they were the birds though...
Back to top Go down
SL33TBL1ND
Not a loser anymore
Not a loser anymore
SL33TBL1ND

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:12 am

I'm not even going to comment... Wait I just did!
Back to top Go down
http://modcastpodcast.1colony.com/cgi-bin/blog
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 am

Well I am terrified to lock my door... Cause I feel like I've locked something in my room with me and if I keep my door open I can call for help. Anthie-poo has the opposite problem and is paranoid about leaving the door open cause then things can get in!
Back to top Go down
SL33TBL1ND
Not a loser anymore
Not a loser anymore
SL33TBL1ND

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:00 am

Yes well the fix for all these problems is to get you own Shoop Da Whoop to fire lazars for you.

Here's one I prepared earlier.

Heh heh heh Shoop_11
Back to top Go down
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 am

lol! but there is one problem....he is not firing his lazar in that picture...so it is ...NO GOOD!!!!!....
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:30 am

I have to agree with Lena here! Hi Lena! Heh heh heh 458643
Back to top Go down
SL33TBL1ND
Not a loser anymore
Not a loser anymore
SL33TBL1ND

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 am

Fine, fine how about... THIS ONE!!!

Heh heh heh Shoop-10
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 am

Did you draw that thing? Or are there just pictures of that thing shooting lazers and stuff all over the internet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heh heh heh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh heh heh
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Love Japan :: Miscellaneous stuff :: What did you dream about last night?-
Jump to: