We Love Japan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Love Japan

A forum about lots of things...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me Help me Help me!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:37 am

your not the only one!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 am

You guys need to know about these things! Think of it as being educated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://japan-rules.forumotion.net
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:12 am

....i still feel left out...not as left out as before cause now ylena's left out too but still left out
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:06 am

Lena!!! Reply will you! And get your brother on here!! I'm too confused without him!!! I have questions that need answering!
Back to top Go down
ylena_arthwood
Loser with posts
Loser with posts
ylena_arthwood

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 pm

okay okay i'll do what i can.......though dragging him away from the ps3 could present a problem.... 0-` Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 69393
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 am

...not many people are going on this forum anymore......therefore as the second most frequent member with (apart from tippy) the most number of posts I think that I should take sleetblinds place as moderator since he hasn't been on the forum since he became one and therefore doesn't deserve to be one.
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:59 am

Of course he doesn't deserve to be one! That's why he is being taken off the moderators list as soon as he makes these damn game tutorials!

I have no idea what I'm doing! I tried to download a game engine, but then I was told to download something else, and then that would only work if I downloaded another program. So I finally managed to download the programs, and I was then told I had to build it! Of course I didn't quite know exactly what that process would entail, but I soon found out! The only problem was that, after following the instructions, which I assumed would work for the 'building program' I downloaded, I tried to "Build and Run", and I got 225 errors!!! Of course I know why this is, but there is nothing I can do about it!

Because they don't make the same building program that was specified in the tutorial anymore! In fact they stopped making that 4 years ago! They now have the newer versions! (that I downloaded in the hope that it would work!) I can't download the old one anywhere. So I went through all that for nothing.

And they didn't all live happily ever after, until Mr SleetyPants makes me a tutorial that involves a free game engine that also runs on a mac! And if I have to build the damn thing, then I want a good UP TO DATE tutorial!!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:21 am

Shocked ...okay slow down Tippy. Hey if i get Sleetypants to make you a tutorial do I get to take his place as moderator?
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:43 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:31 pm

can I do anything to make me moderator?
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:36 am

No.

But it's all good cause I've now got a game engine that works and I can make stuff!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:18 am

.......-.-
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 am

Get Blender!!!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 pm

I will and show me some of the stuff you've done on blender Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 am

I dunno how to take screen shots on this laptop. But anyways, I'm trying to save up for Maya 2010! It's so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm

hmmm looks interesting...is it expensive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me Help me Help me!!   Help me Help me Help me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me Help me Help me!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Love Japan :: Miscellaneous stuff :: Anyone like to rant?-
Jump to: