Share | 

My story- I need ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: My story- I need ideas   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Okay, I have a storyline. And six characters. It's a medieval fantasy and the magical creatures include vampires (well it's a little more complex than that but yeah...), demons, witches (once more, it's complicated), I'm thinking werewolves, but they don't have anything to do with the plot... Unless I make the summoned demon soldiers werewolves... Hmm...

Eleni Basseffe (last name pending... I dunno if I like it Neutral), <-- Eleni is main character

her brother Drent. <-- Supporting main guy

Tanner is a leader, <-- Male main character

though not quite top boss, of a group called the Assassins (cause I can't be bothered thinking of a name for them yet, so assassins will have to do for now). He 'kidnaps' Drent while on a recruiting mission for the society. They basically seek out guys with 'powers' (I'm too lazy to go into detail) and force them to join. They are called apprentices for nine years and are trained by one of the masters (which is the name given to one who has graduated from being an apprentice), and during this time they may be given a 'charge'. The charge is usually a member of the royal family who needs a bodyguard.

This is where Rhaine comes in king . <-- Female supporting main character

Rhaine is the neice of the current King. She becomes Drents charge, with Tanner (who becomes the... master... of Drent) closely watching. Rhaine used to be Tanners charge and they were lovers (secret ones), but had to put an end to their relationship when the Assassins became suspicious.

Ultimately Rhaine and Drent get together and Tanner and Eleni get together. I love you There is also another guy named Jace who falls in love with Eleni, but I'm planning on killing him off once he fulfills his purpose.

Anyways, there is a badie who wants to take over some land cause they want power and land (though that all seems a little cliched to me) for their country. This badie is a battle leader person. But they start to harness the power of demons and ultimately an evil force gets loose and starts to take over the world affraid . Pretty straight foreword so far.

BTW, Eleni also has powers (but I'm not going into detail about why everyone has powers and whats going on with the hierarchy in the assassins cause that would take me hours), and she has been training them at a witch school (they will remain "witches" till I think of another better name... My inspiriation for this came from medieval "witches" so that's why I'm temporarily calling them witches). She will help at the final battle with Tanner and Drent. Rhaine will lead a big army, cause she has been raised in a very aggressive society (she also is ruler of several provinces) and has had to deal with sexism and can play the role of male leader very well (due to her background which I will not go into).

Anyway, I need major events for my plot line, even if you suggest something I'll see if I can adapt it to my story. Very Happy

Have you checked for new Announcements today?

You know you want to click it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://japan-rules.forumotion.net
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: My story- I need ideas   Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:02 pm

So is the bad guy targeting the girl being guarded by the protagonist's brother because he thinks if he marries her or kidnaps her or whatever he'll get land? or is he targeting the protagonist to make her use her witchy powers to help him get land?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: My story- I need ideas   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 am

None. Thats too cliched. The badie has no personal problem with any of the main characters. They just happen to get involved in the whole stopping him taking over the world thing. And I'm scrapping the witches. Its too complex. So Eleni if just going to be a vampire like her brother. Only because she is a girl she is not allowed to join the Assasins.

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: My story- I need ideas   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:16 am

you can make the bad guy fall in love with her, but make it like a twisted love where he just likes to see her terrified face or something like that. Like a kid that has no sense of good and evil and likes to make ants run around in a panic before squashing them once they get bored. and maybe eleni can try and sneak into the assassins guild disguised as a boy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: My story- I need ideas   Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:27 am

No, she is not going to pretend to be a boy, that has been done over and over! And I don't want more than two people to fall in love with her. Cause three people would just be stretching it too far.

Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave

PostSubject: Re: My story- I need ideas   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 pm

....well I need to know more what you want help with then cause I don't know what you do and don't want to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story- I need ideas   

Back to top Go down

My story- I need ideas
Page 1 of 1