We Love Japan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Love Japan

A forum about lots of things...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ!! NOW!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 am

an ending but no beginning...interesting. shame you'll never finish it....you never finish stories or comics...or maybe you have but you haven't shown them to me Sad I want to see those drawings!!!!!...and the novel. pretty please with sugar on top!!!!? READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 264640
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 am

But you should help me come up with ideas, I'm kinda stuck.... Mad

Anyways, I think I want the main characters brother to get kidnapped first and have her go after him. Though the guy who does the kidnapping is the one who she'll get with. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://japan-rules.forumotion.net
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:55 pm

ummm....I don't know if you've told me this story before...
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:53 am

OMG!!! I've come up with a new story! Thats right! ANOTHER!!

This time it also revolves around vampires. There is this girl and she lives with her adopted parents and brother (though the other brother was also adopted, supposedly because her parents can't have kids). One day the main girl meets someone and this person is a little wierd, though she only meets him, they don't become friends or anything. Its a seemingly innocent meeting, but you find out late there is some significance in this.

The next day she and her brother see two people arrive at the house and speak to their mother. Though they are speaking quietly and the children cannot hear. The mother then refuses to tell the two who the person was!!! OMG!!! Later that night, the mother and father are going out to dinner leaving the brother and sister, saying they will be home later. Mummy is a little upset!!

That night there is a strange noise outside in the backyard. The main girls goes to investigate when suddenly-----!!!

You'll have to wait and find out. I've planned this little part, but not what happens afterwards so you cant know yet.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 am

well why did you have writer's block at a cliffhanger!!? Nooo this is so annoying!! you can't just leave it like that and not tell me what happens next!!! I wanna know!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 am

Okay
Well as she walks out the door into the backyard a person suddenly grabs her. She screams and her brother comes running out. Then suddenly someone grabs him too. And then out of the blue a group of about six other people jump in and start a battle with the other two. But then all of a sudden several other people on the kidnappers side appear and so the other six run away trying to take with them the brother and sister, but the sister gets taken with the bad guys and cant be saved.

She is taken to a facility somewhere she doesn't know (its actually a training facility that is supposedly used to train troops for the government). It is like a prison, but she is well treated. And then after a day or so she is taken to another room with two other girls roughly her age. They are told they are vampires (well are the ancestors of vampires) and have the gene that will allow them to be injected with the vampire virus and survive. They are then going to be employed by the government to act as crime fighters and assassins. One of the girls get angry and says she will never do this and that she has to be let go, but she is dragged kicking and screaming from the room (you will find out what happened to her later). The other two (the main girl and te other girl) agree to join the government and subject themselves to the training and vampirism.

Meanwhile the brother meets his rescuers. One of them is the guy that the main girl met earlier that day. (!!!) he explains that it was a coincidence that he realized he and his sister had the vampire gene and that was why he went over and talked to his sister. When she said she was adopted he was certain. Family's are often hired by the government to raise these vampire children until they reach a mature enough age to be trained. They explain what the government is doing and that the whole point of their little resistance operation is try to free as many people as possible and eventually put an end to this sick operation. They say that a few people carry the vampire gene, and that it is a hereditary side effect of a deadly virus that few people survived centuries ago. It means that when people with this gene are reinfected with the disease they will be able to survive and it will have a number of vimpirey side effects.
He is turned into a proper vampire by being reinfected, by drinking contaminated blood of one of the others. They then plot how to rescue his sister.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 pm

oooo interesting...then what happens? Shocked
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 am

Haha, guess what. I have a new story!
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 pm

So you're not gonna continue the other one? Out of curiousity, have you ever actually finished a story? I think I have only ever finished one and it was a short story about the powerpuff girls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ!! NOW!!!   READ!! NOW!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ!! NOW!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Love Japan :: Important :: Questions?-
Jump to: