We Love Japan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Love Japan

A forum about lots of things...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heh heh heh

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

Heh heh heh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 pm

don't you just change the topic like that when i'm in the middle of talking!!!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 am

I'm not! We were talking about the definition of the word subjective!
Back to top Go down
https://japan-rules.forumotion.net
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:45 am

well i wasn't!!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Hay, I had a strange dream the other day, there were these twin ghosts in somones house and I was asked to exorcise them. It was pretty creepy.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:10 am

oh i had the coolest dream the other day too!! it was so good that i ended up staying in bed for three hours trying to get back to sleep and continue it and now im drawing a comic of it. in fact it was a little like that creepy movie you were talking about. i was this shy girl and then the coolest guy came up and asked me out and he was so nice at first but then he was creepy at one time and when i tried to break up with him i found out that he had super powers and could control everything (plants, people,and teddy bears (the teddy bears were creepy!)) except me. And then he got the plants to throw me about everywhere and i ended up with all these scrapes and bruises. so then i tried not going to school by telling my mum i was sick but he pretended to be one of my friends and visited me. i couldn't get away from him at all!! but it was a really cool dream!!!!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Well I had a dream I went to get my ears pierced again last night. But, you know how I lost 5 of my sleepers? Well you should. I did tell you. I wanted to buy some more, bt they only had these really cool patterened sleepers that weren't really sleepers had I been awake, but thy were in my dream. And they were $345!! Each!!!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:52 am

yikes what a nightmare!! i had a dream where i was a really popular girl in a school and was best friends with a wimpy boy who i had to protect all the time from the bullies and one time he was locked underneath the school cellar/drain and so i stole the keys and brought a torch and found him. Then he went through the exit first and i was about to follow when the door/gate slammed shut and my torch disappeared. So i was in the dark and tried opening the gate but it was locked. And then all these creepy eyes started glowing in the dark and they were all staring at me!! It was so creepy!! and then i woke up.

Last edited by Eiko on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 am

Well I had a dream about going skiing last night. We went to a resort. Then all of my family were there and I had to run away because I had some powers of some sort that everyone would find out about... I don't know how they were going to find out or even what these powers were but oh well... Then I had to help my mum with the catering of a party, but one of the superheroish people with similar powers to me turned up and one of the people at the party fell in love with her... Then that person turned into Inkeri and I got really annoyed with her.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 am

lol!! I had a dream but i can't remember what it was about now...
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:06 am

Well I had a dream the other night about a wierd club thing that my mum and I were supposedly involved with, but I can't remember what it was. And then I was on the beach for some reason. I think I was trying to get something from school to give to someone... But then I got sidetracked. And this girl started hitting on me, but I didn't realize it for some reason... Then I went for a walk and I met this guy, who looked alot like a guy I know from out of school, and he started hitting on me too! Then I realized somehow that they were brother and sister, but... Then It got a little wierd and I know I went on some little adventure, but I can't remember that part of my dream... No
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

wow your dreams are always so random!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Heh, you think that was weird! I had a dream the other night about running away from the police. I was at this airport and they were all looking for me (I dunno what I did...) and so I decided to hide in a shop and look like I was hanging around with some of the other people (I was talking to Caitlin Burns... don't ask me why... Neutral ), and then decided to buy a bar of... I think it was caramel stuff. But the cashregistar guy said it would cost me $500!! I then asked why it was so much. He then said it was because of all the other stuff I had taken. Then he went to the cash registar and got out $500 and said sarcastically "Oh, I wonder what would happen if I put this on the table?", then I said sarcastically "Oh I wonder if I should take this money?" Then he called the police cause he thought I was stealing it.

So I ran down an escalator that lead me down a huge concrete pipe. But it was a dead end and all that was down there was some woman selling her novel. So I turned around and headed back to the escalator, but I passed a cafe on the way to the escalator, with Chelsea there. I told Chelsea about the police and we decided to go back to the flat, that we suddenly were renting.

Then as I was walking to the flat Chelsea disappears, she got to the flat faster than me... I then met some guy who said we should go dancing sometime, but because we both couldn't dance, we both settled on going to the movies. He then came back with me to the flat. Chelsea, Amber, Elise and Elise's sister were there. And for some reason Elise's sister started to hit the guy with something, till he got really short. I then realized he was dead, as I looked at the mush on the floor his body had become.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 pm

hmm I think you were telling me about that it school.
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 am

Oh really? Oops.

Well the other night I had a dream that was a cross between a holiday I had in america many years ago and the movie Wuthering Heights that was on the ABC the other day.

I was at a big family party. In america. I was with this guy in this house and I knew he liked me, but he was really shy. He looked exactly like the cousin of the girl in Withering heights! The he went with all the kids to go do something and I was getting really stressed about my maths exam coming up. So I went for a walk around the house and met this girl who was making out with some guy in the bedroom. I think she was supposed to be the woman who's house I was in.

So I went and sat on the couch. Then this guy who looked exactly like the Heathcliffe guy came and sat next to me and told me he did 4 unit maths (even though he was american and they dont have a course called 4 unit maths). He was really good looking but I knew he wasnt very nice. He started helping me study maths. Then I realised that another guy who liked me was sitting on his other side and kept looking at me. I felt very awkward. And that was my dream.

I had it the night after watching Wuthering heights in case you hadn't guessed.
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 am

lol! all my dreams lately have been about doing tests or tudying or trying to find someone at school to ask they're advice for some history topic I need to learn... I can't get away from it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TippyToes
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
TippyToes

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:51 am

Well I know last night I had a dream with a policeman in it, but I cant remember what happened in it...
Back to top Go down
Eiko
Cat Slave
Cat Slave
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Lol Your dreams are so random that I wouldn't be surprised if you dreamt you were hosing a chicken with an elephant's trunk and a bucket of soda water...and you have to admit..you can't get much randomer than that...or can you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh heh heh   Heh heh heh - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh heh heh
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Love Japan :: Miscellaneous stuff :: What did you dream about last night?-
Jump to: